Vacancy – Accounts Executive – VAC01/2019
Job Title: Accounts Executive – VAC01/2019
Reporting to: Corporate Financial Lead
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Are you a dynamic and results-oriented professional with experience in Accounts and transaction services?
Do you have a creative and innovative mind that cannot fit in the box? Are you ready to propagate your
career to the next level in a fast-rising organizational setup?
If YES then you are the Candidate we are searching for!
About the Role .
Reporting to the Corporate Financial Lead, the role holder will have the responsibility of providing day-to-day
accounting operation, support and control.
Key Responsibilities .
- Book keeping in SAGE system and MS Applications;
- Banking operations;
- Treasury Management;
- Management of Accounts Receivables and Payables;
- Audit and Statutory Compliance;
- MIS Reporting & Records Maintenance;
- Prepare Monthly payroll credits and ensure that all statutory deductions have been forwarded to the
relevant authorities. PAYEE; NSSF; NHIF; Office administration works;
- Ticketing and Travel Arrangements; and
any other Finance and Administration department jobs according to requirement at the office
Skills, Competencies and Experience .
The successful candidate will be required to have the following skills and competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma in Accounting or related field.
- 2 – 3 Years’ experience in an Accounting related environment.
- MS Office Suite proficiency, Working Knowledge of SAGE 300 and CRM systems.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Can work with minimum or no supervision at all.
How to Apply .
Interested candidates may submit their application attaching a current CV detailing their experience for the
post including daytime telephone contacts and three referees, preferably previous line managers to
firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Monday 25th March, 2019.
Clearly indicate the Job reference No. VAC01/2019-ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE on the subject line of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.