Meet the Air Charter Giants In East Africa: Allied Services
Meet the Air charters (Cargo) Giants in East Africa
Allied Services, which was founded in 2009, is a holding company in South Sudan which began as a small clearing and forwarding company in Juba International Airport and has since opened branches in Nairobi Kenya. Allied is in pursuit of being the regional leader in logistics and supply chain management with interests in Air charters (Air Cargo& Passengers), Road Cargo Transportation, Marine Cargo Transportation and Warehousing, Clearing & forwarding.
According to the Mr. William Manyiel, the Air Charters Services has provided their clients with flexibility, improved service levels, accelerated delivery, reduced direct and indirect costs and much less complexity. Allied is currently doing Charter (Cargo and Passenger) from Juba to all states of South Sudan such as; Aweil, Yida, Maban, Malakal, Wau, Rumbek, Bor, Kuajok, Bentiu, Torit, Kapoeta, Yambio, Yei, Jonglei, Paluch and to many more destinations in all states of South Sudan. Allied Services Limited, believe that Logistics Ground’s flexible model, using only quality carriers, means you benefit from improved service levels, greater flexibility, and time-definite deliveries.
Their expertise in Air Charters (Passenger & Cargo) management and planning allows them to design a solution that meets Clients needs and also quickly respond to any event disruptions, such as weather. Through their global network of control towers and state-of-the-art technology, they are able to monitor and dynamically react to situations such as adverse weather, additional pickups or drop-offs, meaning that your goods are always traveling the most efficient route.
Allied Services Is proud to be the giant of Air Charters Services in South Sudan with their Aircraft including Antonov 26 (6.5 MT), Antonov 28(2 MT), Antonov 72 / 74 (9 MT) and Caravan (1 MT) with all dedicated team members inclusive of Aircraft Crew representing the best talent within their discipline, bringing a unique point of view to the table
Sylvia Kaimuri, Chief Operations Officer at Allied Services, elaborates a plan to incorporate new technology that will revolutionize and disrupt the logistics Industry. Such new technology will include block chain and innovative Logistics platforms among others. She believes that, with the new innovation being in place together with the following strengths, will foresee more Company achievements to make them control the East Africa Block market.
- They have a wide distribution network of logistics services in East Africa and globally. Have a large number of satisfied customers base in all categories like UN, NGOs, Corporate, Government sectors and Private sectors.
- Their dedication to enhance our existing logistics chain and help to develop new strategies using our cost-effective professional approach.
- Their commitment to developing long-term relationships with like-minded companies who rely on price-sensitive logistics solutions.
- They encourage an open dialogue with our clients so as to fully understand individual requirements.
- Their proven track-record to “deliver” no matter how big or small your shipment.
- Our global presence ensures a fast, reliable, secure and professional supply chain solution – always.
- Profound knowledge of customs tariff acts, and procedures of South Sudan and International act & laws of customs.
- Friendly customer service
From the Human Capital & Talent Management desk, Mr. Kisaka proudly expounded how having a young dynamic team of talented employees domiciled in several locations across East Africa, they leverage on the digital space and innovation to ensure that both their employees and clients alike enjoy and relish the experience of being associated with the Allied Services Family. The head of HC & TM is always responsible for continuous training Allied employees undergo so as to ensure that they execute at speed, build pride and passion in what they do while giving Allied clients first class treatment and a taste of the Allied Services Corporate Culture.
We are proud to be Allied Services!