Discover our Sea & Boat (Barges) Freight capabilities and network
Sea freight Logistics flexible model, using only quality carriers, means you benefit from improved service levels, greater flexibility and time-definite deliveries. Our expertise in sea transportation, management and planning allows us to design a solution that meets your needs and also quickly respond to any event disruptions, such as weather.
Choose our sea freight services when costs are your primary concern, time is not a factor or your shipments are large and heavy. We ship significant volumes every year, which enables us to offer you capacity, frequent departures and competitive rates.
We offer Boat (Barges) Cargo and Marine Cargo Transportation Services from Juba to Malakal, Melut, Bentiu, Nasser, Renk, and Akobo and many more destination. We also offer a vast choice of destinations from every major port in the world for both intercontinental and short sea routes. Our non-asset based sea network provides you with flexibility, improved service levels, accelerated delivery, reduced direct and indirect costs and much less complexity. Integrated Road networks, covering the world.
Sea freights to Mombasa Port
- We provide Sea Freight from any part of the world to Port of Mombasa – Kenya.
- Whether you have full container load (F.C.L), less than container load (L.C.L) or non-containerized load, we have sea containers to match your needs.
- Through our sea freight carriers we are able to offer a vast and modern fleet of sea containers i.e. dry containers, temp controlled reefer containers to special equipment.
- The correct sea container and stuffing will allow you to pack more in a container and transport your cargo more safely.
- In order to provide assistance to our clients and ensure support for activities throughout the year, Allied Services Ltd initiated a river transport service along the White Nile, travelling northbound from Juba into Jonglei and Upper Nile States.
- We therefore offer Boat (Barges) Cargo and Marine Cargo Transportation Services from Juba to Malakal, Melut, Bentiu, Nasser, Renk, and Akobo and many more destination.
- When roads become inaccessible at some point each year due to annual rains, conflict, and poor road conditions,this service will suit you better.
Port to Land-lock Freight Services
- We provide Freight services from Port of Mombasa – Kenya to any part of the world via Road, Rail or Air.
- Investing in our employees to provide better service and company growth
- Worry about environment according to latest industry standards
- Safety as top priority in assuring safe work procedures
- Investing in technology to provide fast, accurate and cost-effective service
CONTAINER FREIGHT SERVICES (CSF), 20 FT & 40 FT
We offer tailor made door to door/Port to Door and cost effective services into Inland destinations in East African countries like
- Kenya – Mombasa, Nairobi | Tanzania – Dar es Salaam.
- Uganda – Kampala, Jinja, Entebbe | Rwanda – Kigali
- South Sudan – Juba | All States in South Sudan
These destinations are covered mainly from key ports of Mombasa and Dar es Salaam depending on distance and the routing requested by the Customers.
Our non-asset based Road network provides you with flexibility, improved service levels, accelerated delivery, reduced direct and indirect costs and much less.
We take the approach that every freight or shipment is unique. Every shipment needs special attention and pricing that you will not get anywhere else. We earn your business with every shipment.
Allied Services Ltd has a wide network of logistics services and several years of experience in logistics. These include Air charters (Air Cargo), Road Cargo Transportation, Marine Cargo transportation and Clearing & forwarding.
Dimensional weight, also called “Volume” weight, is used because the space a package takes may cost more than the package’s actual weight. Transportation charges are based on the gross weight of the shipment or the dimensional weight of the shipment, whichever is greater. Dimensional weight is when the weight of a package is inappropriately less than the actual size of the package. For example, a cardboard box filled with inflated whoopie cushions.
Yes, but it cannot be guaranteed. Allow at least a 4-hour window to allow the carrier to be dispatched to the desired location. A carrier will normally deliver in the morning and make pickups after the trailer has been emptied. There is no way that a carrier can specify a pickup time. Please be flexible within your normal business hours.
Allied Services Ltd can handle most any type of freight shipment, to most anywhere in the world.
You benefit from our experience in delivering effective solutions to the complex global supply chains of some of the world’s biggest corporations.
You benefit from every innovation, whether it involves a simple extension to our Air and Ocean Freight products, whether it means a development in warehousing.
All of which explains why you’ll find the team of outstanding support at Allied Services Ltd ready to apply their passion for solutions in support of your business.